Oh gosh… My five-month long internship at a psyciatric rehabilitation research unit begins tomorrow.
I’m excited because AH MAH GAWD SOMETHING NEW I’VE NEVER DONE BEFORE I’M GONNA LEARN SO MUCH IT’LL BE AN ADVENTURE
I’m pissed because ewww patients and discussions and eye contact blargh go away leave me alone
reasons why i love rick grimes:
- he makes mistakes
- he doesn’t pretend he’s the best thing that has ever happened to the group
- he will do what he can to protect the group and save as many lives as possible
- he will protect Carl from anything and everything without a second thought
- he is imperfect
- even though he’s been trough hell and back he still has a good heart
- the way he says CARL
- when he actually smiles it is so radiant :))))))
- Because the face.
hiddlesandbowties replied to your post: Rehearsing for Tri-Space Spectacular h…
It sounds phenomenal! I wish I could be there. Do you wish gymnasts “break a leg” or is that only actors?
I dunno - in Finnish we don’t break legs at all. o.O But I’d rather keep my and my partner’s legs intact.
Rehearsing for Tri-Space Spectacular has begun
(Tri-Space Spectacular is a collaboration between the local Circus School and Parkour Academy and Coma Dance Academy in Jyväskylä. It’s a gigantic and epic spring show that combines dance, acrobatics and parkour, and includes around 250 performers of different ages and skill levels. It will be seen twice at the city theatre of Jyväskylä, 6th of April.)
(…and yes, I’m one of the 250.)